I know with registered office in via noalese, 46 treviso, 31100 p.iva 03316370265 (later, "owner"), as a treatment owner,
It informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lg. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (later, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU regulation n. 2016/679 (later, "GDPR") that your data will be processed with the following methods and for the following purposes:
Subject of treatment
Purpose of treatment
Your personal data is processed:A) without its express consent (art. 24 lett. A), b), c) privacy code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes of service:
- carry out the services you requested to the holder for the provision of services such as: Digital Commerce, Integrated Marketing, World Wide Operations, Omnichannel Customer Experience;
- fulfill the obligations envisaged by law (administrative, accounting, tax and tax), by a regulation, community legislation or an authority order;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court;
B) only by its specific and distinct consensus (articles 23 and 130 privacy code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following purposes of marketing:
- Send them via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material services and special offers.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes pursuant to art. 2.a) and 2.b):
- to employees and collaborators of the owner in their quality as in charge and / or interior managers of treatment and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional offices, insurance consultants, etc.) which carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the owner, in their quality of external treatment managers.
Without the need for an express consent (pursuant to art. 24 lett. A), b), d) privacy code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) gdpr), the owner will be able to communicate his data for the purposes pursuant to art. 2.a) Judicial authorities in the event that it makes it explicitly requested, as well as those subjects to which communication is mandatory by law for the completion of the purposes called. These subjects will deal with data in their quality of autonomous treatment holders. Your information will not be disseminated.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) It is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.a).
Rights of the interested party
In its quality of interested, it has the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
II. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in the event of a treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, responsible and representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and Art. 3, Comma1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that they can learn about the representative designated in the territory of the State, of managers or charges;
III. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when there is interest, data integration; b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in law, including those of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the transactions referred to in letters a) and b) have been carried out, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated, except for the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to protected law;
IV. opposing, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for sending advertising material. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, exposed to the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that however remains the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional procedures or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, he also the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to oblivion, treatment limitation law, the right to data portability, opposition right), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. It is also present that it will be a duty to promptly communicate the updating of your data by mail and / or registered mail.
How to exercise rights
- an e-mail at: email@example.com
Owner, responsible and charged
What are cookies?
- the memory of previous actions, in the event that browsing backwards in the arcation of the same session
- security token management and passage to the various services provided within the same site to identify, for example, the status of the visitor (registered, unregistered)
- Navigation of the site reserved area
- Customer routing to specific versions / applications of a service
These cookies can be managed directly by Trame S.R.L. Or from third-party partners. Performance Cookies can be session or persistent and their use is limited to performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site (example: pages visited). These cookies do not in any case collect information to the user's identification. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are used for the purpose of improving site features, including Web Analytics, Affiliation Systems, Error Management, A / B Test or Multitest.
Third-party cookies for Marketing / Retargeting
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can even choose not to accept them. This could prevent you from moving free from one page to another and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site. If you don't want your computer to receive and memorize cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, parts of our site can be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies (for example the functions added to the cart and purchase). Below are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the key in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. At this point, select 'Show Advanced Settings' and change the 'Privacy' settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Safari: From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivation of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.